Equestrian Academy fees for bringing your own horse include shared grazing, tuition and a stable.
- Full Year - $1875 per student
- Two terms - $1250 per student
- One term - $625 per student
- Week by week - $100 per student per week
- Individual paddocks - $25.50 per week (on top of your elected grazing option) – pending availability
- School Ponies - $850 for the first term then $600 for each term after that
The school pony fee includes all of the running costs for the pony such as: supplementary feed, hay, farrier, tack and rugs, stable shavings, vet requirements as well as the grazing, tuition and stable.